- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
The things you own end up owning you.
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.