A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.
It was that night I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely, and lacking in the social niceties.
Everybody's there, and I mean everybody. And the strange thing is, there's not a sad face to be found, everyone's just so happy to see you.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.