It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
Look at me, jerking off in the shower. This will be the high point of my day; it's all downhill from here.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die.