The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.
No one cares about the man in the box, the man who disappears.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.