On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday.
People hurt the ones they love. That's how it is all around the world.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.