There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated. What are we for then? We're consumers
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
I want the future to be unknown. I want to become a whole person.
There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.