Where's the last guy? Ultimo hombre. Last man standing. Must've been one.
I always figured when I got older, God would sorta come inta my life somehow. And he didn't. I don't blame him. If I was him I would have the same opinion of me that he does.
- Follow the money.
- What do you mean? Where?
- Oh, I can't tell you that.
- But you could tell me that.
- No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money.
- You'll have to figure that on your own.
- Look, I'm tired of your chickenshit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!
What you got ain't nothin' new. This country's hard on people. You can't stop what's coming. It ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity.
All non-denial denials. They doubt our ancestry, but they don't say the story isn't accurate.
Look, I'm gonna count to 10, all right? If there's any reason we should hold on the story, hang up before I get to 10. If the story's all right, you'll be on the phone after I get to 10, all right?