- Follow the money.
- What do you mean? Where?
- Oh, I can't tell you that.
- But you could tell me that.
- No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money.
Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.
- You'll have to figure that on your own.
- Look, I'm tired of your chickenshit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!
All non-denial denials. They doubt our ancestry, but they don't say the story isn't accurate.
Look, I'm gonna count to 10, all right? If there's any reason we should hold on the story, hang up before I get to 10. If the story's all right, you'll be on the phone after I get to 10, all right?
No questions. No answers. That's the business we're in. You just accept it and move on. Maybe that's lesson number three.
- Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
- Who taught you?
- I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.