All non-denial denials. They doubt our ancestry, but they don't say the story isn't accurate.
You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fucking t-shirt, at best.
Detective. Detective. DETECTIVE! You're looking for me.
Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
What’s in the box? What’s in the fucking box?
Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
- Follow the money.
- What do you mean? Where?
- Oh, I can't tell you that.
- But you could tell me that.
- No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money.
This guy's methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
Look, I'm gonna count to 10, all right? If there's any reason we should hold on the story, hang up before I get to 10. If the story's all right, you'll be on the phone after I get to 10, all right?
- You'll have to figure that on your own.
- Look, I'm tired of your chickenshit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!