- Follow the money.
- What do you mean? Where?
- Oh, I can't tell you that.
- But you could tell me that.
- No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money.
- He hissed at you. What did he say?
- He said, "I can smell your cunt."
- I see. I myself cannot.
Look, I'm gonna count to 10, all right? If there's any reason we should hold on the story, hang up before I get to 10. If the story's all right, you'll be on the phone after I get to 10, all right?
Have the lambs stopped screaming?
- You'll have to figure that on your own.
- Look, I'm tired of your chickenshit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!
All non-denial denials. They doubt our ancestry, but they don't say the story isn't accurate.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.