Look, I'm gonna count to 10, all right? If there's any reason we should hold on the story, hang up before I get to 10. If the story's all right, you'll be on the phone after I get to 10, all right?
How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?
- Hey... You should fold it.
- That note. It's a fake, right? You should fold it.
- It's... It's a note from my mom. I have a doctor's appointment.
- Yeah, but there's no crease in the paper. When your mom hands you a note to miss school, the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket. I mean, if it's real, where's the crease?
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.
All non-denial denials. They doubt our ancestry, but they don't say the story isn't accurate.
Dear Dad, you always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, so I'm trying my best not to be afraid.
- Follow the money.
- What do you mean? Where?
- Oh, I can't tell you that.
- But you could tell me that.
- No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money.
- You'll have to figure that on your own.
- Look, I'm tired of your chickenshit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!