Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't.
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
- You'll have to figure that on your own.
- Look, I'm tired of your chickenshit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!
Stupid is as stupid does.
Look, I'm gonna count to 10, all right? If there's any reason we should hold on the story, hang up before I get to 10. If the story's all right, you'll be on the phone after I get to 10, all right?
- Follow the money.
- What do you mean? Where?
- Oh, I can't tell you that.
- But you could tell me that.
- No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll confirm. I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just... follow the money.
All non-denial denials. They doubt our ancestry, but they don't say the story isn't accurate.