- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
If I'd known we were gonna cast our feelings into words, I'd've memorized the Song of Solomon.
Nobody knows anybody. Not that well.
If you want me to keep my mouth shut, it's gonna cost you some dough. I figure a thousand bucks is reasonable, so I want two.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.