- I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore district. You understand? That's my policy.
- Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard - that's my policy.
- Intent? How'd you establish that?
- When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.
- I think he's got a point.
I felt like we had a secret, just the two of us. Like that thing where you just wanna be with one person all the time. You feel like the two of you get something no one else gets.
Did you ever have to find a way to survive and you knew your choices were bad, but you had to survive?
I gots to know.
Always take a favor over money. I think Jesus said that as well.
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?