A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... a marriage?
My life's a disaster zone. I got a stepdaughter so fucked up because her real father's this large-type asshole. I got a wife, we're passing each other on the down-slope of a marriage - my third - because I spend all my time chasing guys like you around the block. That's my life.
- We'll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
- Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.
I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.
- That guy was pissed.
- He'll feel better when he looks in the back seat.
- Shit! That was my gold bar!
- You know how to pick this lock?
- Is this some black-shit again?
- Hey will you stop that racial shit? Are you a fuckin' locksmith or not?
He knew the risks, he didn't have to be there. It rains... you get wet.
Cause she's got a great ass... and you got your head all the way up it! Ferocious, aren't I? When I think of asses, a woman's ass, something comes out of me.