- That guy was pissed.
- He'll feel better when he looks in the back seat.
- Shit! That was my gold bar!
This guy's methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
What’s in the box? What’s in the fucking box?
- We'll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
- Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.
Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Detective. Detective. DETECTIVE! You're looking for me.
Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
- You know how to pick this lock?
- Is this some black-shit again?
- Hey will you stop that racial shit? Are you a fuckin' locksmith or not?
You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fucking t-shirt, at best.