Dear Dad, you always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, so I'm trying my best not to be afraid.
How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?
- We'll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
- Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.
- Hey... You should fold it.
- That note. It's a fake, right? You should fold it.
- It's... It's a note from my mom. I have a doctor's appointment.
- Yeah, but there's no crease in the paper. When your mom hands you a note to miss school, the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket. I mean, if it's real, where's the crease?
- You know how to pick this lock?
- Is this some black-shit again?
- Hey will you stop that racial shit? Are you a fuckin' locksmith or not?
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.
- That guy was pissed.
- He'll feel better when he looks in the back seat.
- Shit! That was my gold bar!