- Oooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? "That's a bingo?"
- You just say "bingo."
- Bingo! How fun! But, I digress. Where were we?
- Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
- You send that many, don't forget one thing.
- A good supply of body bags.
I know this is a silly question before I ask it, but can you Americans speak any other language besides English?
I'm gonna give you a little somethin' you can't take off.
You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'.
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition.
I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!