If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?
- They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
- Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!