Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. And I choose rich every fuckin' time. Because, at least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of the limo, wearing a $2000 suit and a $40,000 gold fuckin' watch.
- Hey... You should fold it.
- That note. It's a fake, right? You should fold it.
- It's... It's a note from my mom. I have a doctor's appointment.
- Yeah, but there's no crease in the paper. When your mom hands you a note to miss school, the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket. I mean, if it's real, where's the crease?
How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?
- What kind of hooker takes credit cards?
- A rich one!
- The name of the game, moving the money from the client's pocket to your pocket.
- But if you can make your clients money at the same time it's advantageous to everyone, correct?
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.
Dear Dad, you always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, so I'm trying my best not to be afraid.