Are you a fan of Ronin? Of Catch Me If You Can as well? Prove it! Select which quote belongs to which movie and see how good you are:
Dear Dad, you always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, so I'm trying my best not to be afraid.
- Hey... You should fold it.
- That note. It's a fake, right? You should fold it.
- It's... It's a note from my mom. I have a doctor's appointment.
- Yeah, but there's no crease in the paper. When your mom hands you a note to miss school, the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket. I mean, if it's real, where's the crease?
- Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
- Who taught you?
- I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.
Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.
No questions. No answers. That's the business we're in. You just accept it and move on. Maybe that's lesson number three.
How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?