- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.
June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me.
Each night when I return the cab to the garage, I have to clean the cum off the back seat. Some nights, I clean off the blood.