- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
- Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
- Who taught you?
- I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.
No questions. No answers. That's the business we're in. You just accept it and move on. Maybe that's lesson number three.
Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.