We're both getting old. All that we have left now are our memories. If you go to that party on Saturday night, you won't have those anymore. Tear up that invitation.
If I'm walking into a shit storm I wanna know which way the wind's blowing.
I like the stink of the streets. It makes me feel good. And I like the smell of it, it opens up my lungs. And it gives me a hard-on.
- Don't tell me that. Don't fucking tell me that. You didn't look in his eyes. Don't tell me that!
- He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
- Feeling a little paranoid on our last day?
- When did Noah build the ark Gladys? Before the rain.
I'm not interested in friends from those places, and I don't trust politicians! You're still acting like a street schmuck! You know, if we'd listened to you, we'd still be rolling out drunks for a living!